Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Duties


Look familiar? At the apartment I normally do my thorough cleanings on Saturdays. Now that I am staying at my parents and house sitting, it's going to take more than just one day. (A house= a lot larger). Having said that I will be cleaning the entire weekend. I always like for my family to come home to a clean house after I have been staying here. Mom especially! They are on vacation and the last thing they are going to want to do is clean.

Here is my agenda:

Saturday
Dust
Do dishes
Wipe down counters and table
Wash blankets and puppy bedding
Bathe dogs
Clean bathroom( throw out trash, wipe off counters, organize cabinets and drawers, sweep and mop)

Sunday
Sweep all floors (basement included)
Mop floors that need it
Sweep off stairs
Wipe down stairs (hard wood stairs)
Check on cat boxes ( empty if needed)
Empty any trashes that need emptied (put trash in trash bin)
Organize things to make more functional for mom

Boy! I'm going to be busy! This is okay. I need things to keep me busy, otherwise I go crazy.

No comments: