Friday, February 4, 2011
Week 4 Day 2: Couch to 5k
Have I ever told you how much I love my shoes?? They are amazing. But thats not the good news I have for you. I have successfully completed week 4 day2! With a bang, I might add. You know how I shared last week about struggling with the 5 minute runs? Well, there is this thing on my phone called Pandora. Pandora rocks ladies and gents! I added AC/DC and Metallica stations to it today. Nothing like some hardcore awesome music, to keep the blood pumpkin and the feet running. Nothing to complain about here today. I was a sweaty mess and loved that I was the last one to leave the cardio theater at the gym today. People even came in after I had already started and then left before I was done...that always! makes me feel good!!
Labels:
c25k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment