Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WFMW: Cleaning!

Lets see...I think I will make todays post about cleaning.

I usually do all my cleaning on Saturdays. I only work Monday through Friday so therefore I have a lot more time on weekends. I don't do it on Sundays because that is my relaxation day.

My boyfriend and I have a two bedroom one bathroom apartment that is about 1202 sq. ft! So it isn't tiny, but at the same time it isn't huge either.

I don't really have a certain way of cleaning, because once I start in one room and I need to take something to put away in another, then I start cleaning there. I definitely clean the kitchen first and dust after that I just do whatever I do.

Keeping this short because I just put together a laptop table on wheels, it was my birthday gift from my parents. My wrist is killing me!!

No comments: