Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WFMW: Organizing!


Anyone out there feel so much better coming home to an organized house/apartment?

Let me tell you I can not relax fully until things are done around the apartment. If there are things I have been wanting to do and don't get them done, I can't fully relax. I will constantly be thinking of things I want to get done and why am I on facebook when I could be getting these done! That bad facebook, always sucking me in!

Ok! Time to get back on subject. Organizing.

I absolutely love to organize and stay organized. I am very much a planner as well.

Here in the near future I plan to go through all my belongings and slim down! I have way too much stuff for a 24 year old. I plan on starting with the bathroom. I have stuff under the sink as well in a three drawer organizer. Moving on after that will be our closet - I still have all my stuff everywhere since we moved in to the apartment. After the closet will be the office. The room that has the most junk! I want to get one tote for each of us for our papers and keepsakes. Then theres mycrafts. My bills from past years, and so on.

The list goes on and on. I will be using my new meme "What I accomplished This Week" starting on Sunday. See the upcoming post about my new meme. I will talk more about how I accomplished things and how I accomplished them.

2 comments:

One Red Daisy said...

I sure wish I had time to stay as organized as I'd like. It is tough when you have a toddler. You can really only do it when they are sleeping or not home, and then when I do have time, I obsess over doing WAY too much. Tough!

One Red Daisy said...

On another note, was wondering if you've seen this great blog? I think you'd enjoy it!
http://www.simpleorganizedliving.com/