Monday, November 29, 2010

3 things

Three names I go by
1. Stephanie
2. Steph
3. Sweetie

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Cashier
2. Secretary
3. Office Associate

Three Places I have lived
1. Chamblee, Ga
2. Huntsburg, ohio
3. Elizabethtown, KY

Three Favorite drinks
1. Orange Crush
2. Coffee
3. Water

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. NFL - browns
2. OSU football
3. Mike and Molly

Three places I have been
1. London, England
2. Germany - frankfurt and munich
3. Aruba

Three favorite foods
1. Italian
2. chocolate
3. Cheese ravioli in alfredo sauce

Three friends I think will respond
Don't really have many friends on here so whoever wants to respond feel free!

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas party this Saturday with the company I used to work for (dad works for the company)
2. Movie nights with my hunnie on the couch :)
3. Christmas morning and new years eve

Three Things that are by my side
1.cell phone
2. Avon magazines and bags - just put them together to hand out tomorrow
3. remote control

What is your list of 3 Things?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Somebody hasn't posted for awhile....