The past month has not been easy for working out. I have not looked at side by side photos from the last update, I am sure that I have gained since the last ones. I am back on track and have been in the gym two weeks straight without skipping a day.
I am in my groove now :)
3 comments:
That is sure a hard journey, especially during the holidays! Even my weight is about 2-3 pounds higher than I'd like right now, and has been since about Halloween. One thought I have, and maybe you've had it too, is when I was doing weight loss, I took my measurements every week and wrote them down and charted them. If I didn't loose weight, I'd still see I lost inches and it kept me on track. :)
I have done the measuring thing before just never kept up with it. I would do it like once a month at the beginning of the month. Now im just taking pictures at the beginning of the month...I'll keep going no matter what just cause I love the feeling the next day, after I've done a workout. It already drives me nuts that I don't have as much energy on my off days from the gym. Glad to see you back around!!
You are so brave to be so vulnerable! I am proud of you!
Post a Comment