Monday, January 3, 2011

MPM: 1/3/11


I agree with anyone who says Menu planning helps their home run smoother!! For me to be able to eat properly and enough meals in a day. I NEED menu planning. I do not have kids, just my boyfriend and I. This still helps tremendously so I do not eat out as often. I will be doing a menu plan for Monday - Friday, we fend for ourselves on the weekends since were both home. I will also be planning out my snacks. I have got to start eating breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner and possibly snack after dinner. All depends on what time dinner is and what time I go to bed.

Because I work usually early afternoon till 8ish at night, I always plan to make my last meal/snack three hours before I go to bed.

Breakfasts: Bacon, egg and cheese english muffin, Protein Smoothie

Lunches: Salad with chicken ( cook thin chicken strips in pan on stove ) and leftovers from dinners, Subway monday cause I am just now doing my menu planning and no time to cook

Snacks: Cottage cheese, wheat thins, fruit, nuts


Dinners

Monday:
Baked chicken strips for boyfriend
Chicken strips cooked on stove top for me
salad for me

Tuesday:
Left over baked chicken for hunnie
Scrambled eggs for me

Wednesday:
Chicken breasts and boiled ground turkey
for my hunnies meat sauce
Spaghetti for me

Thursday:
Leftover meat sauce
Spaghetti for me

Friday:
Scrambled Eggs


For more Menu Plan Mondays go check out Laura at Orgjunkie.com!! There are hundreds of menu plans over there that can be very helpful!!

No comments: