Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Routine 2011

Any of you follow a specific routine on a daily basis? Routine definitely helps me stay in line with my diet, my workout and my life in general. 2011 is bringing yet another change to my life, in the category of work. Up till this point I have been extremely flexible with work and willing to go in at anytime they needed me. As of January 31, 2011, I will be fulltime. This means going to work at a set time and leaving work at a set time.

In doing this my entire routine will change. From the time I wake up, go to the gym and arrive at work. Not to mention the time I leave work, eat dinner, and go to bed. I believe my new hours will be 1200-2030 or right around there at least.

Currently I wake up around 0900-0930. This depends on the day of week as well because I alsway go to the gym before work. Except Wednesday, that is my day off from the gym. I leave three hours before I have to be to work. If I have to be at work at 1200, I will need to leave the apartment at 0900.  When I wake up I drink my coffee, have my protein shake/smoothie, head to gym then work and so on.

This is turning into a long post and it's not meant to be. What I am trying to say is, I have some planning and discipline in my near future in order to get my routine worked out.

Anybody else have changes coming up that will effect their entire day? Or any changes that require planning?

No comments: