Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week 1 Day 2


Phew! Got the sweat going for sure. I did a mile in 17 minutes and 30 seconds. When I was in highschool I did it in 11 minutes. Im sure I will be able to beat both of those. At least I hope! Today did the same thing as before: walked at 3.2 for five minutes, bumped up to 3.8 to jog then back to 3.2 for my walks. Once I finished the 20 minutes I did a 2 minute cool down walk. Afterwards I stretched a little bit. I can actually say I am excited to do cardio now. Before I would just do it cause I knew it was something I had to do in order to get in better shape. Thanks to coolrunning.com for the photo and the program. I love it! I find myself wanting to do this everyday and have to tell myself, no only 3 days a week. I do it Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays!

As always, you can find my journal on the c25k tab at the top of my blog.

No comments: