Sunday, January 9, 2011

What an Adventure



Let me introduce you to Delilah, aka Lilah! She may look all innocent and cute here, but believe me she isn't!  Such a handful at almost 6 months. She is my sisters dog and I am house sitting for her and my parents. I look after this little one, another english bull dog maxwell hes older but not sure how much older, and a Chinese shar-pei Lucky. Not to mention, izzy my cat, cami - sisters cat, and mr kee the family cat. Then theres the tank of fish.

My world has been turned upside down since Thursday. Not only has my commute to and from work doubled, but all my previous schedules have to be changed in order to take care of the animals and get to work on time.

I am finding out the older I get the harder it is for me to change things. Of course this could be due to a certain "mood" i've been in lately and hormones and what not. 

Anyways, we still have till the 17th till my parents get back I can do it lol!


No comments: