Its been rough lately. I was feeling under the weather for a few days and I skipped one day at the gym but thankfully the next day was my original off day and I went to the gym that day. However, that still screwed up my schedule!!
I now work 1pm to 9:30 pm and the old schedule was leaving me with no time and energy to do anything but sleep.
A change was needed!!
So I pondered, and came up with this great masterpiece:
Monday: Abs, legs and calves
Tuesday: Abs, chest and forearms, cardio (c25k)
Wednesday: off day
Thursday: Abs, back and cardio
Friday: off day
Saturday: abs, shoulders, neck and cardio
Sunday: arms :)
Because I want more time to wake up and get moving in the morning I decided to workout after work. The reason Friday is one of my off days, the gym closes at 10pm. I work till 930 and that does not give me enough time to work out.
Sorry for not posting the past couple of days but I just had no energy prior to figuring out my new schedule! So be looking out for more blogging on my end!!
No comments:
Post a Comment