Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Week 4 Day 1: C25K
Oh my gosh!!! That was tough. I don't even have a ton of energy right now to write this post. The five min walk and what little walking there was I did good at, the three min runs I did good at, the five minute runs I struggled. I was good for the first three minutes of both and then i found myself running then walking super fast for couple seconds an then back to running. I pushed through it and completed it. Now....for the fantastic news that makes all this running and hard work worth it: weigh in time. I stepped on the scale and it said 190 so I stepped off and stepped back on and it said 191!!! Heck yes!! That is total of 15 lbs since I started this Couch to 5k thing. I am five pounds away from my first goal of losing 20 lbs!! Once i lose the twenty I will make up a new goal of how much I want to lose. On that note...im going to relax and watch tv for a change!!!
Labels:
c25k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment