Friday, February 4, 2011

Boost Your Immunity (Video)

I have a confession! Ready for it? Ok, I'll tell ya, since you twisted my arm an all. I love watching the Dr. Oz show any chance I get!! In fact I am going to record it  DVR, so when I am not home to watch it, I can watch it after work! Ok, I'm back. Just set it up to record series.

Dr. Oz is full of so much information. Some you know, some you learn. Here is a video of things to help boost your immune system. I dunno about you but I don't like being sick so I do anything and everything I can to boost my knowledge in that department. Check out the video see if you learn anything new to help you stay healthy!

Dr. Oz Boost Your Immunity Video

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: