Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My little Notebook

As I was watching Dr.Oz today, Suze Orman was on there. They were talking about how being in debt and overweight go hand in hand. They were also stating that writing down everything you purchase in one day no matter how small or how big. Write down everything you purchase. And Dr.Oz said write down everything you eat big or small, everything.

While I was at the gym and doing my leg workout. It struck me, I needed to get a little notebook.

I was also thinking of everything I wanted to pick up at Walmart after my workout was done. Of course I forgot one of the main things I wanted to get but anyway. I got my notebook and some new pens for work, and some pencils for my notebook.

From here on out I plan on writing down everything I eat, buy, and workout! I hope this helps me stay more accountable and not spend so much money, eat like crazy and will help me learn the names of each and every workout I do at the gym :).

Do you have a little notebook?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do have a big notebook (spiral) where I track my weight daily and measurements when I feel like it. I'm able to go back years and see where I've been. I even used to chart on graph paper my weight (when I was trying to lose) and measurements. It really helped me. I do also track all my grocery spending on paper or an Excel spreadsheet as that can run away from me.

Annie said...

My grandparents still chart every penny that goes out of their house. I think they have years worth of logs. They are the most financially responsible people I know, so there must be a link!