Monday, February 13, 2012

1st Progress Link up at Orgjunkie.com

Let me start by saying I do not do any of my organizing during the week. Between a demanding workout routine and my part time job, my down time I like to relax.

This weekend I was all planned to get a lot done, until I slept very rough last night. I woke up this morning with a ridiculous headache! So here is what has been done so far!

________________________________________________

I previously started this on Saturday, fortunately Sunday was a lot better once I actually started moving around. Here are some progress pics!








As you can see in the below picture there is stuff back on the bed. This is the pile of stuff in the living room that I could not fit in the spare room previously! So now the living room is free of clutter!


Still a ton of things to do in the organizing department. I need to get under the bed storage containers so I can actually organize everything to my liking!

Can't wait to look at everyone else's progress over at Orgjunkie.com feel free to follow me over there and check it out too!

No comments: