Saturday, February 18, 2012

BSN Hyper Shred Transformation Challenge

I think I have said this a million times in the past couple months but I have never been so passionate about working out and being fit as I am right now! I am seeing gains in the gym and losses on my body as well as gains on my body. I am currently finishing up my 15th week back in the gym and am down 19lbs and 7 inches total.

That reason right there is why I decided to join the BSN Hyper Shred Transformation Challenge . If I am losing weight and inches and gaining muscle, why not join the challenge. I am super excited about the next 12 weeks and can't wait to see the results at the end.

I love going to the gym, it definitely helps me get through my days a lot easier. Since I've lost the weight/inches I have become a more happier/confident person. I am fending off the negativity with my positive attitude and I am definitely laughing more! I will post up my before pics in this post and from here on out until the end of the challenge, I will post a weekly post and pictures.

Here they are:





Check back to see my weekly posts and pics!

Now get up and get movin!

No comments: