Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I Accomplished This Week!!


I am so excited to start my own little meme type deal. It is called "What I accomplished this week". As you can probably guess it will be a post talking about the one thing or many things you have accomplished during the week before. The posts will go out Sundays.




The rules for this are simple:

1. Make a post and in that post mention the What I Accomplished This Week blog carnival

2. Come back comment mine and in that comment leave your link for your post.

3. Check out others who leave comments and see what they accomplished!

4. Really enjoy the fact that you have accomplished something!

So every Sunday come here to visit me and reflect on the week before and things you have accomplished!!





1 comment:

One Red Daisy said...

Sounds like a meme I will LOVE and it makes us feel good about ourselves!