I mentioned in another post that I got a new camera.
I am a proud owner of a Nikkon S8100.
Here is a sneak peak at some pics that it can take!
Also, I recently subscribed to a year of Picnik!
So, here are some samples of me editing
my photos I took with the new camera!
I tested out how it took pictures outside!
In the backyard at my parents house :)
I was very pleased!!
This is my sisters best friends kid
she is so precious.
I love how quick the Nikkon snaps
pictures and captures
everything!
I kid you not I did not edit
her eyes. I snapped the picture
from across the room and
this is what I got.
I added a border, that was all.
These are my younger cousins, my my how
they have grown!!
The girl in the white shirt on the left
is the mommy of the girl in
the next photo.
There you have it, a sneak peak of my new camera!!
I absolutely recommend it to ANYONE!!





1 comment:
Piknic seems pretty fun to play around with! Cute pics too!
Post a Comment