As I mentioned in a previous post, my baby (cat) is very spoiled!
In fact, when she wants to play fetch, she will meow non stop until you throw the paper for her to go fetch.
If you do not do this for quite some time she feels the need to wake you up just as you doze off .
For instance, the other night I did not play fetch with her, nor did I get a good nights rest.
She came in the bedroom and decided she wanted to play with the strings that hang
down from the blinds.
So I yell at her once to stop. She stops but not for good.
She goes over to the other window and what do you know,
just as I am about to fall asleep I hear her batting the strings back and forth yet again!!
So if she can't do it with one window, she obviously thinks she can do it with
the other window!!
Well I was really irritated cause now she had woken me up twice!
I got so mad I yelled at her and told her to get out of the room LOL
she literally ran out of the room and I slammed the doo behind her.
I had enough and wanted to really get some sleep!
So here she is:
All sweet and innocent looking!
NOT!!
p.s. I still love her to pieces but this is why play time for her will ALWAYSwork for me!!
1 comment:
Hey Stephanie...you mentioned raising z boys on my blog. Can you send me that address please?
onereddaisy@gmail.com
Thanks! Suzanne
Post a Comment