Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday-Saturday Cleaning/Organizing

For starters, I have way too many kitchen gadgets. So when I walked into the kitchen today I decided to make things a little less cluttered, ok maybe not. I made things a little more workable for us!






I cleared the clutter from all the counters, sprayed with totally awesome , you can find that at any local dollar store and it really is awesome! Cheap too. Then I put the things we use less often on the shelve by the trash can in the last picture. (coffee pot and carrafes) I also have the slow cooker on that shelf because it is easily accessible. Now as you can see in the second to last picture I now have the electric skillet, food saver and George Foreman on the counter. This is because I hope, plan to use them more often. In hopes of a better, healthier lifestyle.

As you will see below we now have dedicated spaces for our supplements and shake making station.




I love the fact that my hunnies supplements have a home now instead of spread out all over the table. I have two supplements I take along with my protein shake. I keep those in my purse though, minus the shake of course.(although, I do have a suit case for a purse so it might fit) :-)

Among the other things that have been organized:


The closet once you walk in the door of the apartment. And last but definitely not least:

A mess of a desk let me tell ya! As you can see there is stuff everywhere. The computer in the bottom left corner of the picture is my dads desktop Sony Vaio computer. Quite a few years of age on it though. Decided since I don't use it that often it would be best for me to give it back to him. I set up my refurbished laptop as my main computer.


Tada!!!!!!!!

Now the trash needs emptied, the box needs sorted through, the red bag has Avon samples in it. The three drawer organizer desperately needs organized! This is so much better to do actual work on it though.

On Friday evenings I can actually sit down and do my checkbook and pay bills. On Sunday mornings I can sit down and go through grocery ads, print off coupons, and make my grocery lists. When I get home from shopping I can sit here and do my menu plan. Do you see the amount of work that can be done on this beauty?

No comments: