Sunday, January 23, 2011

MPM: 1/24/2011

This weeks menu plan definitely took some thinking. I made my grocery list from the coupons I had clipped. I came home and then sat down and made my menu plan, after I knew what foods I have in the house. New routine inspired by my 11 in 2011!

Breakfasts: Mon - Sat are my protein shake smoothies. Sun- pancakes and eggs

Lunches are always leftovers for me.

Snacks: pudding cup, granola bars, crackers, oranges, apples



Dinners:

Baked Chicken for my BF and chicken strips with broccoli and peaches for me
Tuna on rye squares (cocktail slices of bread) and applesauce
Burgers on rye squares (need to use them up before they go bad)
Meat sauce (homeade spaghetti sauce, chicken, left over pork and some ground turkey) for the BF
Oatmeal and fruit
Dinner out on Saturday for me with a friend!
Vegetable Beef Soup (recipe and pictures to follow once I make it)

To check out more Menu Plans head on over to orgjunkie.com

No comments: