Tuesday, March 8, 2011
What I Learned This Week
As I am watching Dr. Oz right now he is talking about the deadly new drug "Bath Salts" and definitely not the ones you put in your bath. A teenage boy lost his life to this drug by doing it just once! Please go to Doctoroz.com and watch this. Please let everyone you know about this. This is sold legally over the counter at gas stations!! Unbelieveable!! Just sad :(.
I also learned that your pay check really sucks when you have a day off with no pay :(.
Through hard work and dedication you can improve yourself in anything you want to. For example:
I keep telling myself that I need to make sure the kitchen is clean every night before I go to bed. For some reason that doesn't always happen. It is much easier to keep tabs on the cleaning and just do the small jobs on a daily basis rather than letting it sit and doing it all at once. That can be overwhelming!!
I also learned that I do not have enough upper body strength to carry
this 150lb gun safe up the stairs, going backwords. I was helping my boyfriend carry it up. I set it down because my dad and him were going to push it up the stairs. They did not give me enough time to get my foot out of the way. They started pushing and it smooshed my ankle between the stairs and the edge of this safe. Thankfully nothing is broken. Although as soon as I started crawling up the stairs instant tears were pouring down my face and then I was shaking really bad. Left behind, a line in my ankle where the edge of the safe hit and a bruise. Very tender but does not impare my walking! Hoping I can still run tonight after work!
Thats all folks! To see more posts of What I Learned this week go visit Julie over at From Inmates to Playdates!!
Labels:
WILTW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment